Tasty Triple


Dick’s are popping up everywhere!!  Wait, let me clarify, I was in Tampa last week and saw that another Dick’s Sporting Goods is coming to a South Tampa mall at Westshore Plaza in 2014.  That’s great news for you Tampa Bay anglers, you won't have to drive too far to pick up the latest Mogan Series products.  I’ve fished that area over the years in tournaments and shooting the show.  We’ve put in many times at the Gandy ramp, fished the waters around Davis Islands, crossed the upper bay over to MacDill, Weeden, etc. . . . Y’all should be excited about the new Dick’s location. 

The reason I was over here last week was to shoot the Rig it Right segments for the next 4 episodes.  We switched it up a bit, moved from the Wesley Chapel store and shot these segments at the Citrus Park Dick’s store.  You get to see what I was using with Capt. Billy Henderson to catch those big, black drum in Crystal River, and I show you all the tackle used to fish in the Key West Trilogy coming up.  We’re getting those episodes all buttoned up and can’t wait to show y’all.  The Mogan Music boys have really outdone themselves on the soundtracks too.  We’ve needed a little extra time after traveling and fishing to get things ready for television, but trust me . . . it’s worth the wait.  


In the meantime, if you’re shopping at Dick’s over the next couple of weeks and need a castnet, pick up one from Calusa for 20% off.  My buddy Buster McKenzie makes one of the best nets out there and I’ll only throw Calusa.

This week we’re running episode #3 again for y’all . . . “TriplePlay” was a tasty show to shoot.  I love to
catch triple tail because they’ve got to be one of the best eatin’ fish out there.  I brought some fillets over to Trice and Mr. Producerman and I later got a call from Trice saying how good it was.  She said, “there’s now a new “production rule” whenever you’re catching triple tail, you must bring me back some!”  Don’t miss this week’s episode of Addictive Fishing "Triple Play" – Friday at 10:30 a.m. ET on Fox Sun Sports (replays Sunday 9:30 p.m. ET / Tuesday 6:00 a.m. ET).

I’ll be picking a winner next week so make sure you get your photo entered.  I love the stories, so please tell me where you caught your Mogan and what you were using.  Here’s how you enter:    Facebookers must submit their photo within the “Show Your Mogan” photo contest Event Page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/465598803509643/
Instagramers must upload photos with hashtag: #showyourmogan

I’m off putting miles on my tires again this week . . . heading to Kemah, TX with my tournament partner Capt. Jason Keating.  Wish us luck that we catch the two right redfish!


Until next week . . . tight lines,
Blair Wiggins

Comments