Takin' it to the Bank . . .

I fish a lot better than I play poker, that's for sure!  Had a great time in Vegas last week for ICAST.  Got to see most of my sponsors out there and play with all the cool, new products they have coming up.  I'm like a kid in a candy store every year at this show.  Here's a quick rundown of what was going on:  


Wright & McGill has more Mogan Series items up their sleeve and Dick's Sporting Goods will be where you will find them.  Trokar saltwater hooks were a hit on the tradeshow floor, just take a look at how cool these babies are!   


Star brite had the corner booth packed with product and fans lined up to meet everyone from the Tortuga Trilogy that aired this season.  

Nothing keeps my drinks colder, my fish fresher or makes for a better casting platform than my Engel cooler.  And, they don't just make coolers anymore . . . Mr. Producerman and Trice took the dry backpack hiking the Grand Canyon - saltwater, desert, mountain climbing, they've keep ya cool. 


FINS is still making the best braid in the USA - if you haven't tried it yet, you're missing out.  Seaguar continues to be the #1 flourocarbon leader out there and keep an eye out for some video demos from me this coming season.  Costa will be coming out with some pretty cool lookin' shades for all you ladies out there.  

Minn Kota's new Talon features are impressive - the fastest, strongest, quietest shallow water anchor has reached a new low - 10 and 12 feet to be exact. They also have some cool new colors and exclusive innovations to check out.  I can't wait to have them installed on the back of my new boat! Just got my new boats ordered and will be sporting the finest equipment on a boat built by the industry's leader.  Stay tuned for the press release later today . . .  

The last episode in the Key West / Dry Tortuga Trilogy is airing this weekend!  Capt. Chris Trosset hooks me into some monster black grouper and keeps me sweating 'til my arms want to fall off again.  I have to give a shout out to our Mogan Music team - they have done a killer job on the soundtracks for each episode . . . they keep me rockin' out!  

A special thanks to Capt. Peter Dornau, Gregor Dornau, Bill Lindsey, Mario & Kevin Cote of the Star Brite crew for making this trip happen and making it a trip of a lifetime!  Check out this week’s episode “Tortuga Bank” – Friday at 10:30 a.m. ET on Fox Sun Sports (replays Sunday 9:30 p.m. ET / Tuesday 6:00 a.m. ET).


Seriously though, stay tuned for some exciting news this afternoon!!

Until next week . . . tight lines,

Blair

Comments