Flats Fishing in Texas

Capt Blair and Capt Sally Black in Texas

This week's episode I'm flats fishing in Texas with Capt. Sally Black. . . wade fishing in the shallow waters of Baffin Bay to be more specific. Capt. Sally had us get out of the Skeeter and get our feet wet . . . she's the real deal y'all! Capt. Sally and her husband Aubrey also own and operate the Baffin Bay Rod & Gun where we stayed, were fed and welcomed with warm hospitality. Now, I highly recommend y'all give this a try. Beautiful redfish, trout and black drum, great accommodations and folks who know the fishery and will put you on some fish. What a more could you ask for? 

Tune into Pursuit Channel on Sunday at 5:30 p.m. and then again on Monday 7 a.m. (ET), and Wednesday 12:30 a.m. (ET). If you miss it, check out our YouTube channel for over 600 videos . . . that's a lot of rod bendin' drag screamin' saltwater action y'all!

Capt Blair Wiggins Deer Hunting

I'm going to make this week's blog a little short, I'm heading back out to hunt. My favorite time of year is right now . . . I can enjoy a little bit of both fishing and hunting, and right now I'm getting my hunt on! 

Engel Coolers Portable Freezer

What I love about what I get to do for a living is that so many of my sponsors' products do crossover into my love for hunting. For example, my Engel coolers keep our food, drinks and fish nice and cold when fishing and they do a great job of keeping our food, drinks and deer nice and cold when we're hunting too. I never leave home without an Engel cooler, my Engel tumbler and now when I'm hunting, my Engel fridge/freezer. If you have an outdoorsman/woman on your Christmas list to buy for, check out www.engelcoolers.com for lots of gift ideas!

Capt Blair Wiggins Chilling

Take some time out of your crazy schedule and social media, and go outside! Slow down, enjoy your family and friends. It does a body good!

Until next week . . . tight lines,
Blair

Comments