'Tis the Season . . .

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I've been slacking just a bit, but 'tis the season for that, right? Actually, the last time y'all saw me was down in Ft. Myers with Beavertail Skiffs at the boat show. After that, I ate some turkey with my family on Thanksgiving, and then headed out to the plains of Kansas and a little further south to Oklahoma. I've been hunting! It's been one of the best trips of my life. Spending time hunting hogs, deer and fowl with an old Air Force buddy is truly something I'm thankful for.

Capt Blair's 8 Point Deer

Now, I'm heading to California to spend Christmastime with my wife's family. Ain't too bad either! I've got some gift ideas to share with y'all . . . great stuff for that angler in your life:  

Flats Blue or Flats Pink rods sure make an interesting looking present all wrapped up by the tree. I betcha no one will guess what it is? Ha!

DOA Lures, Trokar Mogan Spoons, Mirrolures, Seaguar Smackdown, or some Pro-Cure make great stocking stuffers too. 

Pick out a nice new Engel Tumbler if you don't need a big cooler just yet. Some bigger items might require a little more wrapping paper (or just a big bow) - like a Beavertail Skiff or Skeeter Bay Boat? 

Want to let someone pick out their favorite trolling motor or Talon? Just wrap up a Minn Kota hat or Humminbird Tshirt and tell them to hit the internet and do some shopping for the perfect fish finder.

If you're really stumped, or have someone who's super special, just get them a Dick's Sporting Goods gift card and send 'em on their Merry way to shop their hearts out. Get creative and have fun! 

Custom Engel Tumblers

Watching the episodes on Pursuit? Check out "King for a Day" on Pursuit Monday at 7 a.m., Wednesday at 12:30 a.m. and then on Sunday at 5:30 p.m. (ET). I'm fishing in Tampa Bay with Capt. Chris Camps and we're hooking into Smoker Kingfish! If you miss it on TV, just catch the replay on our YouTube channel. Y'all can watch all our episodes on the AF channel. 


I've been in so many different states, woods, blinds and roads lately that I'm not quite sure where I'm typing y'all from . . . but, I'll be back after the holidays to fill you in on what's new for the 2017 Season of Addictive Fishing!!

Until next week . . . tight lines,
Blair

Comments