Cheers to the New Year!

Happy New Year!

Well Happy New Year Y'all!! Phew, it's been a crazy holiday season for me and now that I'm back in Florida, I'm ready to get back to work! I think last time I checked in, I was heading out to do some hunting in Kansas with an old Air Force buddy of mine. Well, that trip turned out to be a trip all the way to the Left Coast to meet up with my wife and her family in California for Christmas. Thankfully I drove, and was well equipped with my Engel coolers and Performance Freezer, so the wild boar, deer and my buddy's farm raised cattle were perfectly preserved at cool enough temperatures for all the way home. 

Engel Coolers Arrived

Had a production team meeting today discussing our upcoming shoot schedule, Dick's appearances, Miami Boat Show, and the Bassmaster Classic. That's right, I'll be heading back to Houston in March to join a few of our sponsors at the Classic event. More details to come! 


I also got a sneak peak of a few of the upcoming episodes we already had in the bag before the holiday season. Sam, Producerman and the Mogan Music Boys were busy getting ahead while I was off enjoying the down time. Looks good, sounds great and can't wait to share the new season with y'all in April!      

Florida Georgia Line

Just a quick hello to let y'all know I'm back in Florida, back to fishing and can't wait to be back on TV! Oh, picking up the new Skeeters over the next couple of weeks too! I'll be sure to share some photos . . . got some interesting new color schemes to show off. Watch out!  

Until next week . . . tight lines,
Blair

Comments